About Church’s Chicken

churchs-chickenChurch’s Chicken first opened its doors to the public in 1952 and was founded by George W. Church, Sr. Today, the company operates and manages 1700 outlets in 25 countries. It is regarded as the fourth largest fried chicken chain of restaurants after KFC, Chick-fil-A and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. When the restaurant first started, it just used to sell fried chicken; but later on, it introduced fries and jalapenos in 1955. From 1979 to 1986, Church’s Chicken went on to sponsor the “Grand Prix” chess tournaments under United States Chess Federation.

Their range of fried chicken includes Original Chicken, Spicy Chicken, Boneless Wings, Tender Strips, and Chicken Fried Steaks. They also offer Original Chicken Sandwich. In their seafood segment, they have Crispy Fish, Hand Breaded Fish, Popcorn Shrimp etc. They also offer Honey-Butter Biscuits, Mashed Potatoes, Fries, Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Jalapeno Cheese Bombers and Cole Slaw as their sides along with Corn, Fried Okra, Green Beans and Corn Nuggets. Apple Pie is their signature dessert.